I have been learning React and Redux for some time now. Here is the collection of reading material / video courses I found useful.
- The Beginner’s Guide to ReactJS – A ~80 minutes free video course
- Getting Started with Redux – 2 hour, free, video course by creator of Redux
- Building React Applications with Idiomatic Redux – ~2 hour, free, continuation course by creator of Redux
Reading on React / Redux
- Thinking in React – React team’s take on structuring applications ‘the react way’.
- React advanced guides – Tutorials on doing some advanced level stuff with React
- Redux Recipes – A collection of useful recipes for Redux structure
- Exploring ES6 – An in-depth book on features of ES6
- ECMAScript 6 – A short version of ES6 features
- ECMAScript 6 — New Features: Overview & Comparison – A website dedicated to showcase ES6 features
Here are some high quality newsletters you should subscribe for your weekly webdev news:
Please comment with the links you have found useful for learning React / Redux.